Sunday, July 17, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

Welcome to another addition of Suddenly Sunday, a weekly meme hosted by Svea at The Muse in the Fog where we share the exciting things that happened on our blog this past week.

It's been yet another quiet blogging week for me.   While I've been enjoying reading posts on other blogs, other than Mailbox Monday I had none of my own to share.   So, if I haven't been blogging, what have I been up to?  Well, I've been completely immersed in George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series.   Still working through my series re-read, which I'm almost finished, in preparation for my read of A Dance with Dragons.  Martin's latest novel, which was released this past Tuesday, is now sitting on my shelf waiting to be read and I should be ready for it early next week.   I can't wait! 

Has anyone been to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II?  It's receiving fantastic reviews.   I hope to see it next weekend.   As much as I'm looking forward to seeing the movie it will also be a little sad knowing that once it's finished the series really will be over :-( 

Since the focus of my reading attention has been solely on A Song of Ice and Fire lately, I don't have much coming up by way of book reviews.  I will have my usual Mailbox Monday post this week and will try to post another Travel Tuesdays should I have time, but next week may be just as quiet blogging-wise as this past one.

I hope everyone has a great week.