Saturday, July 9, 2011

Who's Excited for the Release of A Dance with Dragons?

On Tuesday, July 12th, A Dance With Dragons, the much anticipated fifth volume in George R.R. Martin's epic A Song of Ice and Fire fantasy series, will be released.   I've eagerly anticipated the publication of a number of great books this year, but none more so than this one.   It's been a long wait between books four and five, but I know the wait will be worth it!   A better, more gripping and emotionally intense series I have never read.  

Is anyone else eagerly awaiting the release of A Dance with Dragons?  If you haven't read the series yet I can't recommend it highly enough - even if you're not a fan of the fantasy genre.  Harry Potter notwithstanding, A Song of Ice and Fire was my introduction to fantasy genre and I now consider it one of my favourites.