Sunday, December 4, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

It's time for this week's edition of Suddenly Sunday,  a weekly meme hosted by Svea over at The Muse in the Fog Book Review.  The purpose of Suddenly Sunday is to highlight your blog activity from the past week, as well as to spotlight what's coming up in the week ahead.

There wasn't much non-weekly meme activity on my blog this past week, but I'd like to highlight the guest post from author M.J. Rose and giveaway opportunity for her fantastic thriller, The Hypnotist which I originally posted on November 23rd.  The giveaway is open until December 7th -- click here to read the guest post and enter the giveaway. 

Next week's blog entries will include my usual meme posts -- Mailbox Monday and Waiting on Wednesday -- as well as my  review of Debra Brown's The Companion of Lady Holmeshire.  Not sure how many more reviews I'll get posted before the year is out since Christmas preparation activities will take precedence over review writing, but I expect I'll have at least one, if not two, additional reviews posted before the end of 2011.  I'm also giving serious consideration to my top ten best books of 2011 reading list.   Narrowing the list down to just ten is proving problematic!   I might have a top twelve list instead :-) 

I hope everyone has a wonderful reading week!