Monday, November 12, 2012

Back to Blogging

As you may have noticed from the date of my last post, I've neglected my blog over the past few weeks.   In an effort to get myself back into the blogging swing of things, I've decided to set some mostly self-imposed deadlines to force myself to sit down and write  reviews.   While I enjoy writing reviews, lately I've focused more on reading books rather than writing reviews of them.  My backlog of unwritten reviews suggests that it is time for this focus to change.    As such, over the next few weeks you'll see reviews for the following:

(1) The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton (14 November)

(2) A Dangerous Inheritance by Alison Weir (16 November)

(3) The Lincoln Conspiracy by Timothy L. O'Brien (19 November)

(4) Mistress of the Sea by Jenny Barden (23 November)

(5) At the Sign of the Jack O'Lantern by Myrtle Reed (25 November)