Sunday, September 29, 2013

September Reading Wrap-Up

I find it hard to believe that September is just about at an end and that the fall season is now upon us.   As fall is my favourite season, I'm looking forward to the changing leaves, cooler temperatures, Thanksgiving (which for those of us here in Canada is only two weeks away), and Halloween! 

Blogging-wise, September didn't go quite as I'd planned.  Life got in the way of my good intentions and I didn't post or comment nearly as often as I would have liked.  I did manage to get a lot of reading done, though.  Here's a list of my September reads:

  • Naughty in Nice by Rhys Bowen
  • The Twelve Clues of Christmas by Rhys Bowen
  • Heirs and Graces by Rhys Bowen 
  • Royal Inheritance by Kate Emerson
  • Longbourn by Jo Allen (review to come)
  • Colossus: Stone and Steel by David Blixt
  • The Rose and the Thorn by Michael J. Sullivan
  • Confessions of Marie Antoinette by Juliet Grey (review to come)

Of these novels, The Rose and the Thorn was far and away my favourite.  I simply love Sullivan's books and recommend them to everyone. 

Did any of you read any great books in September?

post signature